Family dispute resolution
- FDR Register
- The Attorney-General's Department has established the Family Dispute Resolution Register to provide the public with information about individuals and organisations who meet the requirements under the Family Law Act 1975 to provide family dispute resolution and issue section 60I certificates, and have agreed to their details being made available to the public.
- The FDR Process
- Relationships Australia has produced a summary of the FDR process, including how it works, what to expect, the role of the practitioner, benefits, alternatives and information on certificates.
- Family Law Court - FDR Fact Sheet
- Fact sheet on FDR from the Family Law Court of Australia
- Family Relationships Online – FDR Information
- Includes a description of FDR, whether it is compulsory and what the exceptions are, how to find an FDR practitioner and more.