With the completion of the 2000-2004 Strategy, Stronger Families Learning Exchange's (SFLEX) work has also come to an end. From July 2005 this site will no longer be updated but preserved as an archived part of the AIFS website which may not meet the latest accessibility standards. If you are unable to access content in this archive please contact us and we will endeavour to provide it in a format that you can use. Current information relating to working with families and disadvantaged communities can be found on the Child Family Community Australia information exchange.
Bulletin no.2 Spring/Summer 2002
© Australian Institute of Family Studies. ISSN 1446-8549
The full Bulletin can be downloaded in PDF format (size=791K) - you will need an Acrobat Reader which is free from the Adobe Systems Web site. Alternatively, access sections as listed below, either in PDF format, or where indicated, in HTML.
- Stronger Families Learning Exchange / Judy Adams PDF (80 KB)
- Building community participation / Richard Munt HTML | PDF (107 KB)
- Action research and better outcomes for community projects / Colleen Turner HTML | PDF (89 KB)
- The benefits of early intervention / Ellen Fish HTML | PDF (151 KB)
- Good Practice Projects Database PDF (42 KB)
- "But how can you prove it?" Issues of rigour in action research / Elizabeth Branigan HTML | PDF (81 KB)
- Introducing new Stronger Families Fund projects HTML | PDF (151 KB)
- Stronger Families Fund projects re-visited HTML | PDF (208 KB)
- Enriching children's lives - the work of the Bernard van Leer Foundation HTML | PDF (86 KB)
- Introducing the Stronger Families Learning Exchange Training and Support Team HTML | PDF (73 KB)
- Literature highlights / Joan Kelleher PDF (117 KB)
- Services provided by the Learning Exchange, and, How to become part of the network PDF (48 KB)