Australian Institute of Family Studies
Delivering quality research on family wellbeing
30 July - 1 August 2014 at the Melbourne Convention Centre
- Survey of gambling research and resources: The Australian Gambling Research Centre needs your help. Read more about the survey
- Read about our latest research projects:
Defence Rehabilitation Project
Forced Adoption Support Services Scoping Study
We Al-li Barwon Learning Centre
- Child sexual abuse research - resources and information
- Recent and impending demographic change in Australia: Implications for households, family and housing
Professor Graeme Hugo AO
Thursday 15 May
- Work and family approaches in Australia
AIFS contributed this chapter to Family Futures, a book prepared by the United Nations to commemorate the twentieth anniversary of the International Year of the Family.
- Success factors for Indigenous entrepreneurs and community-based enterprises
This Closing the Gap resource sheet reviews the available literature on the key factors that have underpinned successful Indigenous entrepreneurs and community-based enterprises.
- Understanding child neglect
This CFCA paper aims to provide a broad overview of the complex issues of child neglect and to generate discussion points for practitioners, policy makers and researchers.
- Beyond disadvantage
Family Matters 93 presents a range of articles on how disadvantage and inequality affects families.