Australian Institute of Family Studies
Delivering quality research on family wellbeing
30 July - 1 August 2014 at the Melbourne Convention Centre
Conference participants order your copy of Families, policy and the law: Selected essays on contemporary issues for Australia now and receive a 33% discount.
5 days to go! Register today
- Survey of gambling research and resources: The Australian Gambling Research Centre needs your help. Read more about the survey
- Child sexual abuse research - resources and information
- Children who bully at school
This CFCA compendium of resources focuses on children who bully at school, and effective ways of working with families.
- Reflecting on primary prevention of violence against women: The public health approach
This ACSSA Issues reflects on this approach which is now a major influence on policy areas in Australia and internationally.
- The Longitudinal Study of Australian Children Annual statistical report 2013
- Families, policy and the law: Selected essays on contemporary issues for Australia
This AIFS book seeks to explore some of the complexities that confront both those who frame social policy and those involved in the legal systems that intersect with child and family issues.